Saturday, July 11, 2009

Drawings...recently completed...

This police badge is done and ready for shipment...


This is what was said in R.W.'s correspondence for her order:
My husband is retiring this Friday after 30 years with the ..... County Police Department. When I saw your drawings, I knew we had to have one made for him! It is the most amazing thing I've ever seen!!! I've taken 2 pictures of his badge - 1 is the whole thing and the other is a close-up of the top. The top has an eagle holding what looks like a ribbon in it's beak. Pictures are attached.
I would like some calligraphy but am not sure what at this point. Suggestions? I am so excited about this - it will be a perfect gift for him! And while he's retiring this Friday, his official retirement date (and retirement party) isn't for a couple of weeks so I think this might arrive in time!

Congratulations & thank you to R.W's husband's 30 years of service & dedication to keeping their community safe. (I was asked to not show the county name). (Started on July 8th, after confirming all information, and ready for shipping today, July 11th, but post office closed before being able to get there... I'll be mailing it out on Monday :o)




This is the following message that came with the monogram order:

This is beautiful... a perfect 1st anniversary gift since tradition gift is Paper!!!...
Thank you so much! I am so excited and cannot wait for it to arrive!









Happy 1st Anniversary!
The monogram drawing was ordered on June 30th, and after confirming all the information, I was able to mail it out on July 2nd.


Thank you both for your orders :o)


Blessings & Aloha!





1 comment:

Holly said...

Hi!! I'm stopping by to say hello. Thank you for stopping by Haas Family Blessings. You do really great sketches. What all do you sketch?

Related Posts with Thumbnails