Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Eagle has landed...




This is a Personalized Sketch of an Eagle.  It was drawn entirely using the last name "KRAHLING".
Click on the photo, look closely and you can see "KRAHLING" in the head, feathers, claws...
A great Father's Day gift. Just let me know what name to use. (ANY name of ANY subject can be drawn).
I do them all individually and by hand.

Orders taken will be of the drawing (matting and framing are not included).
My Etsy shop will be opening soon, so be sure to check out my store by hitting the My Etsy Shop button at the top.  More information found @ My Etsy Shop.


Blessings & Aloha!
Maria

2 comments:

theluckiestmrs said...

The Eagle sketch! The ultimate classic! I've seen you draw oh-so-many of these at home during the years. i love how patriotic it is! :) & it always looks amazing...just like all your other drawings.

P.S. do you remember trying to teach me how to do it? haha--it took me HOURS just to do that tiny butterfly! You're amazing!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Thanks, girly whirly :o) I love your countless artistic endeavors and successes!

I mean, c'mon, you one day *decide*: "I'm going to do a painting for my place" and your first attempt is an amazing tropical beach with a sailboat scene! (& remember someone saw it & had offered to buy it)

Related Posts with Thumbnails