I have been keeping up with drawing orders. Thank you for the continued interest. It's always fun to see what those orders will be of.
Thank you, Pamela for thinking of having this drawn for Amy. (This one was a local order that was picked up yesterday evening).
I received another fun award (AKA blog hug~as Debbie of Heart Choices call them :o)
.... Hm...it will be hard for me to do, since it involves answering with ONLY ONE word answers! Thank you, sweet Ave from Made in Canarias! You'll have to take a peek at her place...she has a great blog with cute photos & stories of her darling little niece. (I love babies :o)
So, here's my attempt at ONE word answers! Yikes! :
This award comes with some rules and a survey I have to fill out.
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!
The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? black
3. Your mother? giving
4. Your father? hardworker
5. Your favorite food? pizza
6. Your dream last night? teeth
7. Your favorite drink? frappacino
8. Your dream/goal? grandbabies&travel
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? Drawing
11. Your fear? ROACHES!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? NearFamily
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? Skydiver
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? ArtsnCraftroom
17. Where did you grow up? everywhere
18. Last thing you did? ShipDrawings
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? Love'em
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? slightlyself-stressed
25. Missing someone? Family
26. Vehicle? minicooper
27. Something you’re not wearing? watch
28. Your favorite store? Homegoods
29. Your favorite color? sage
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Hmmm
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Bed
34. One person who emails me regularly? Kristen
35. Favorite place to eat? Mexican
(so...hopefully y'all overlooked the "one" word answers that happen to be two words squished together...oops, on #8 I squished 2 with a symbol & #16...um, no excuse... I really tried hard to keep them at ONE word.)
like another blogger friend has said on her blog... "it's my blog, so my rules" haha
...I'd also like to add two more bloggers here, besides the 6 that we are supposed to pass this award to.
MamaM @ My Little Life
Our daughter @ TheLuckiestMrs.
...and about #2... that black was written in grey, is not a mistake...yep, my hair is mostly black, with some grey/white sprinkled in there, more and more each day!
*sigh* picking only 6 fav bloggers are about as hard as having to give ONE word answers :o)
I have to pass this award onto 6 of my favorite bloggers:
1) Christine @ Christine's Home and Travel Adventures
2) Angela @ Miss Sweet Tea
3) Gracie @ A Touch of Grace
4) Kathie @ My Net Finds
5) Nan @ Mom's the Word
6) Denise @ Lauren Nicole Gifts
& Tara @ Not so Perfect, contacted me to let me know that I won her UPrinting Poster giveaway! Thank you so much for a wonderful giveaway! wow! Gee...it's gonna be hard to decide what to have done! So many possibilities ;o) (I'm like this when we eat out too...I have a hard time deciding, so usually ask to be the last to order!)
and about my Sweet Surprise...
first I found this:
then opened it to find this...
This Portuguese Galo is perfect!!
My hubby says he'll have to let his brother know that "It's official...He, and not his brother, is the true "Portagee" (Hawaiian Pidgen slang for someone who is Portuguese) since we have the authentic galo from Barcelos, Portugal." It is a running joke, that his brother always says that he is PURE Portuguese, in spite of the fact that they do have some Spanish, Irish, and French in their family lineage :o) and even if the other siblings say they are Portuguese with a little of the Spanish, Irish, and French...my hubby's brother loves to say that he is PURE Portuguese.
Nina, Thank you SO much!
It has been so much fun meeting you through the blog world and never would I have imagined that I would meet someone who is in Portugal and would bless us with a special gift!
Nina @ Portugal Bound has fun tales and photos of their whole family as missionaries in Portugal. She has a great sense of humor and lovely, lovely kids... I am so impressed that the 3 older girls are attending Portuguese-speaking school and I am sure that their youngest daughter and their little guy will be fluent in speaking Portuguese also! How awesome!
Blessings & Aloha!