He also performed with his middle school Ukelele Band in Disneyland.
Also Disney Days for my first time was when we went as newlyweds to Disneyland before continuing over to Hawaii. (That trip to Hawaii would also be the first time I would meet his family and friends....but that is for another post.)
I can't find any of those photos from those past Disney adventures....but was able to find the following:
2. Girly~Twirly and M reassuring our daughter Girly~Whirly that Minnie Mouse is ok :o)
3. Another photo of us by Goofy.
2. My dad, little sister M, little brother L, and mom with one of the Robin Hood characters. (Does anyone recognize this character?)
1. My handsome hubby, our girls and I with Sleeping Beauty's castle in the background.
2. My parents, little brother, little sister take a pose in almost the same spot. I had sewn all the girls dresses out of tube tops and two ruffled layers of fabric.
Our children had asked as they were growing up when we would go again... Their dad would say "some day..." For various reasons, there wasn't the opportunity to go until...
Our son was completing chemo tx for the lymphoma. And my hubby's older brother and his family and also one of his sisters and her two boys flew from Hawaii to visit.
1. In the hotel room the night before checking out Disney.
2. The girls and I at the hotel.
3. Our nephew B, me, my hubby's brother and his wife in the tram going to one of the parks.
4. My bald hubby (he shaved his hair off while our son was going through chemo and lost his hair), daughter Girly~Whirly, niece K, son Heartbreaker, abd daughter Girly~Twirly on the opposite side of the tram.
1. Cousins at the entrance...
2. family foto
3. Heartbreaker is so awesome on the guitar, I wouldnt be surprised if he figured out how to play this huge one! lol
1. cousins and Minnie
2. big bro, hubby, Minnie, and younger sister...one more sister in Hawaii who was not able to come.
1. Heartbreaker, the year he was Georgia's Ambassador for Children's Miracle Network (CMN).
(This time with a little more hair...he was growing it out to donate to Locks of Love).
2. Hubby, Heartbreaker and I with CMN's co-founders Marie Osmond and John Schneider.
They were so awesome to meet.
1. Heartbreaker performing before 2000+ at the telethon.
2. Heartbreaker, his "backup band" and Richie MacDonald (from Lonestar).
1. Heartbreaker was able to meet so many wonderful people, like Miss America, shown here in a magazine article about his time with CMN. (This photo was actually taken in D.C. during the days prior to flying down to Orlando).
2. oops! Already posted this one of the three of us and Marie Osmond and John Schneider.
3. Heartbreaker and Mary Lou Rhetton- she was so sweet! She looks as amazing as when she was a teen gymnast!
4. Heartbreaker and the Jonas Brothers - great boys....they had fun hanging out at the Disney hotel and pool.
...with Jenny's Alphabe-Thursday's "D"
I have more Disney characters, but will share these ones of Mickey and Minnie.
(some of these are not as dark as the originals due to lighting).
Here are a few Disney Mickey Mouse Personalized Sketches...
& Disney Minnie Personalized Sketches...
Thank you for stopping by and for your comments :o)